Friday, December 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON RENFREE <3




























HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUPER AWESOME
AARON RENFREE!!!!!

Today.. December 19th 2008, Aaron Renfree, former S Club 8-er is turning... 21!! :D I wish him a great birthday!! :)


I LOVE YOU AARON RENFREE!!hahahahaha. But that doesn't mean I love SKANDAR KEYNES less!!
SO IN THIS OCCASION OF EXTREME JOY AND HAPPINESS AND S CLUB 8-NESS I'm going to post a video I made a couple weeks ago in which the protagonists are: AARON RENFREE ofcourseeee and another S CLUB 8-ER..... CALVIN GOLDSPINK!!
Hope you like it!!!
BTW- The pics are of Aaron when he still was in S Club 8.. long time back in 2003.. at our age! :)




AARON RENFREEE!! AARON RENFREE!! I LOVE YOUU!!!




4 comments:

Ciosca said...

yo!
as I just told you on msn... the video is amazing! nice job Chetna! :)

Chetna said...

thankyou ciosca :)

Ivonne+Joe Jonas said...

wow 21.. i dont want joe to turn 21!! hahah
haha isnt it amazing how i always manage to include joe in every conversation?!?! hhahaha
hey chetna btw what will skandar say about this huh?!

Chetna said...

hahahahha poor skandar.. but its all fair cuz he has a gf anyways hahahahhaha.. vabe.. :P
LONG LIVE S CLUB 8!
fine.. they already broke up hahaha